Master of Divinity (M.Div)
The program leading to the degree of Master of Divinity (M.Div) comprises two to three years of intensive study. The curriculum is designed to include an integrative and interdisciplinary approach to study and prepares graduates for effective ministry in an urban setting or in training related activities.
Requirement for Admission
- 1. A pass in B.Th degree or equivalent in first or second class with at least one year of ministerial experience. The B.Th degree should be from recognized institution accredited by ATA or similar accrediting agencies. The candidates will have to pass an entrance examination in Bible Knowledge and English. Special consideration is given to mature candidates, with proven ministry experience.
- 2. A Bachelor’s Degree (B.A or equivalent degree) with first or second class and at least two years in ministry either in a church or mission organization or experience of active involvement in his/her local church. The candidates will have to pass an entrance examination in Bible Knowledge and English.
Requirement for Graduation
- 1. A minimum of 40% marks in all examinations
- 2. Satisfactory life in all aspects of family, church, and social life with Christian Character based on Biblical morals.
- 3. Satisfactory performances in Practical Ministry.
- 4. All students at ECBS are required to engage in weekend ministry approved by the institution.
- 5. Three copies of Thesis of not less than 12,000 words must be submitted to the office of the Dean on or before January 10th of the final year.