ECBS is committed to equip men and women to be ministers on word with excellence and discipline for a total discipleship to a Christ like character and to bear the testimony of Jesus Christ in a cross cultural context in obedience to the last commandment.
The vision of ECBS is to mould and equip men and women to be instruments for special purpose, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.
ECBS always strive to accomplish the following goals and objectives:
- To equip students to have better understanding of God, Word of God and Calling.
- To offer Christ- centric, purpose oriented, scriptural, theological training.
- To give a hand and inspire the students to develop their God given talents, gifts and abilities, and bring them into fruitfulness.
- To challenge and promote the students to get concerned about the growth of the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To cheer the students to unite with all the people of God in whatever ways possible for world evangelization.
- To reach out unreached with the Love of God and bring them into closer walk with the Lord
- The Holy Bible (66 books) is the only inspired Word of God, infallible and authoritative and the supreme standard of faith and practice.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the only God-Man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of Virgin Mary; in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and substitutionary atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to heaven, in His return to rapture the Church, and in His millennial reign.
- The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity whom Jesus Christ sent to this world.
- Man is created in the image of God, but is lost in sin and is unable to save himself. The only way of salvation for man is by the grace of God, through faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Regeneration comes by the Word of God and the Spirit of God.
- The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- It is God’s will that every believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified unto the Lord.
- The Church (comprising all true believers in Jesus Christ) is being built by the Holy Spirit; that water baptism of the believer by immersion and the Holy Communion are the two ordinances of the Church.
- It is the responsibility and privilege of the people of God to evangelize the world.
- There are both good and bad angels and there is a heaven and a hell.
- The resurrection of the saved to everlasting life, and the resurrection of the unsaved to eternal damnation.